Senior Rails Engineer - Toronto
We’re looking for a senior developer to help our team architect, build, scale and automate across our product pipeline from user experience to insurance data reconciliation and reporting. As an early engineering hire, you'll be expected to be a proficient generalist, capable of taking on and managing through a wide array of technical challenges. Founders and scrappy early employees fit this profile especially well.
- 4+ Years experience with Ruby on Rails (or an equivalent framework and the desire to learn Rails quickly)
- A passion for working on mission critical systems and a strong attention to detail
- A history of shipping clean, well-tested code quickly
- Experience and interest in mentoring junior engineers.
- Experience with both relational databases (PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis)
- Experience building and scaling user-focused mobile applications
- Experience working on iOS/Android projects a plus
- Experience working with Salesforce a plus
Meals, healthcare, dental care, equipment and broad enough breadth of job scope to keep you excited from both a product and technical perspective.