Senior iOS Engineer
We are looking for an iOS developer who is passionate about iOS and mobile at large. If you care about the elegant user experiences, low crash counts and responsive applications, you’re set. We would love for you to join us to push boundaries as we craft the best consumer-facing insurance products available on mobile.
Candidates local to San Francisco, and Toronto are preferred, but we also welcome remote applicants.
- Significant Objective C and Swift experience
- Experiencing with RxSwift and/or ReactiveCocoa
- Strong understanding of iOS camera API
- Experienced with MVC/MVVM architecture
- Penchant for Unit Testing/UI Testing
- Experience with or desire to learn React Native
Not required, but would also be nice if you have:
- Knowledge of Android development
- Experience shipping an app, hopefully it is currently available in the app store (send along a link, please)
Meals, healthcare, dental care, equipment and enough breadth of job scope to keep you excited from both a product and technical perspective.